ACM’s vision is to see the body of Christ in Nigeria equipped for effective Christian testimony through building mentoring relationships among believers. We seek to accomplish this throught the following strategies:
1. We seek to provide resources necessary for discipleship in the context of one on one relationship. We encourage our participating members to identify other Christians they would have as mentors. We make contacts with potential mentors and let them know of the desire of the candidate to be mentored by them. The mentor takes up the responsibility to disciple the mentee using the available resources provided by the ministry.
2. We are sadly aware of the influence of secular system of government in Nigeria; therefore we strive to help pastors to have the attitude of servant leaders through seminars and mentorship.
3. It is a known fact that majority of pastors in Africa do not have theological education necessary for shepherding the flock of Christ. It is our desire to train pastors not only through mentorship but also through sending them to theological institutions for training as the Lord provides the means.
4. Africa is in danger of losing its young population to HIV/AIDS. The urgency of the case cannot be overemphasized. As a ministry to youth, we seek to embark on AIDS awareness campaigns in urban and rural areas. We carry the message of abstinence to schools and churches using mentors, Christian medical volunteers and paramedics. We provide opportunities for counseling HIV/AIDS patients and equipping them with resources that will aid their growth in the knowledge of God.
5. Many more women are becoming widows due to the threat of HIV/AIDS, we seek to encourage these women and help them handle HIV/AIDS cases in their families. Some of them do not know how to protect themselves from contracting the HIV/AIDS virus; we recruit professionals to conduct seminars to groups of women in our villages and towns. We will go from village to village to specifically train women in the area of hygiene and sanitary health. We will provide training in skills that will help these women to improve quality of life.
6. We shall embark on evangelistic campaigns from one place to another, aiming at the youth population through crusades, concerts and seminars. Those who come to know Christ are discipled and trained for effective Christian witness through mentorship.
7. We shall utilize our resource centers to provide internet/e-mail facilities for the youth. Computer training will help these youths to find means of livelihood in the face of unemployment. The center shall also provide access to typing facilities (computers) for churches to type their programs.
8. Due to the prevalent problem of sexual promiscuity among teenagers, abortion is increasingly becoming acceptable among our young people. We seek to encourage covenant for abstinence among the youth but in cases where a girl is pregnant and contemplates abortion, we shall provide counseling services that will encourage these young girls to save the unborn babies. We shall network with other organizations to re-direct the focus of the youth to godliness and moral purity.